Dr. David J. Trobisch
David Trobisch was born in Cameroon, West Africa, as the son of missionaries. He grew up in Austria and studied theology in Germany. He taught New Testament at the University of Heidelberg, Germany, Missouri State University, Yale Divinity School, and Bangor Theological Seminary.
As a scholar Dr. David Trobisch is internationally recognized for his work on the Letters of Paul, the Formation of the Christian Bible, and Bible Manuscripts.
Since February 2014, Dr. David Trobisch works for the Museum of the Bible (Washington, DC) as the Director of Collections.
- 2017/04/06 19:00 Uhr. Rathaus Augsburg. Eröffnung der Ausstellung "Unser Buch". Click here.
- 2017/03/30 7:00 PM. Oral Roberts University, Global Learning Center, 7777 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74171 "From his own eyes: The first-hand account of Paul's conversion". Free public lecture.
- 2017/03/23 7:00 PM. Southern Nazarenen University, 6729 NW 39th Expy, Behany, OK 73008. "Performing the Bible in the Early Church".
- 2016/11/20 4:00-6:30 PM. Society of Biblical Literature, San Antonio. S20-314. Critical Editions of the German Bible Society: Biblia Hebraica Quinta, Greek New Testament."James before Romans? The order of NT writings in the manuscripts and in modern Bibles (20 min)"
- 2016/10/27. Nashville, TN. Gracepoint Church, 1213 Country Road, Franklin, TN 37046 . 6:00 PM. How did early Christians read the Bible?
- 2016/10/28. Nashville, TN. International Society of Bible Collectors. Keynote speaker. 3:30. 7:00 PM.
- 2016/08/03. Montreal, Canada. SNTS. Hugh Houghton (UK), ‘Early Commentaries as Sources for the New Testament Text: Reflections on Theory and Practice’ – respondent: David Trobisch.
- 2016/06/18. New York City. Catholic Bible Summit. There was a man who had two sons. Storytelling workshop.
- 2016/04/08. San Francisco Theological Seminary. 1:45-3:15: The Text of the New Testament: Is there an original?
- 2016/02/28 Opening of Exhibit at Ulmer Museum: Questions of Faith. Glaubensfragen. Chatrooms auf dem Weg in die Neuzeit. 3 PM. Feb 28 2016.
- 2016/02/22 University of Athens: Conference on New Testament Textual Criticism: Its Significance for Scholarship, Culture and Church. Presentation: The Role of the Scribe in the Manuscripts of the Letters of Paul.
This page was last modified on 06/04/2017 at 05:27.